Maps to the Pitch
Training Sessions and Matches
View the Club Calendar for precise dates and locations of practices and matches.
Generally, the club practices at 7:00pm on Tuesdays and Thursdays at Gateway Park. Matches on the schedule start at 2:00pm.
Gateway Park is on of the premier venues for rugby in the United States, and includes a full-sized, state-of-the-art artificial turf rugby pitch.
Gateway is the normal venue for Fort Worth Rugby`s practices and matches.
Directions to Gateway:
- From downtown Fort Worth, take I-30 East.
- Exit at Beach Street and go North (Left).
- Turn Right on 1st Street.
- (Do not use the Beach Street entrance, use the rear entrance off of E. 1st. Street.)
- Go 1/2 mile on 1st. St. and turn Right into Gateway Park.
- Take the first Right once in the park and proceed to the rugby pitch.
The City of Fort Worth has asked us to post the following rules for the Gateway Park athletic facilities:
1. No metal cleats
2. No food,gum or drink other than "water" allowed in the playing area.
3. No Gator Aid type drinks
4. No smoking
5. All non players must stay behind field rope
6. No seeds "no sunflower" or any other type
7. No parking on grass surface only paved parking lot as cars will be towed
8. Place all rubbish in trash containers after games